Thursday, January 28, 2010

Digital Ill pt 2

This is the second rough draft run through of all three the hibiscus, tree bark, and lotus. They were not well accepted during class, so I will be revising them, again. Sometimes, I wonder why I even care to change my ideas, but if I show up to critique next week with the same thing I will be lynched.


Instead of working more on revising my ideas, because at this point at time I am uninterested in class and I can't make myself do something I don't want to I started doodling in Illustrator of my friend Julian as some sort of tentacle octopus head thing holding all the tools from Illustrator thinking about how he can turn his mythical pagan art into something digital. Definitely, more productive than working on my project at the time [:

No comments:

Post a Comment