Thursday, February 4, 2010

Print Paper Book Project 2: The Blood Countess Relief Print Final


I cut my pinky finger and fingernail while I was using my incising tool on my linoleum block. Sad day. :*(










This is the finished cut block of linoleum I can continually use this to make more prints if I desire.
















I printed on a small hand press in the print shop and I used acid-free scrapbooking paper I got from jo anns from another project I did last year fortunately I had lots of victorianesque and very grungy purples and reds which worked beautifully for my theme. I had to make 7 editions so I have 7 prints total all on a different design of paper. I am VERY pleased with how this came out [: The following are some examples of the different types of papers and to show the different quality of the prints due to how much ink was applied and pressure.



















No comments:

Post a Comment